Welcome to Golden Surrogacy! Our Founder & Program Director, Frank Golden was once an Intended Parent. Like our clients, Frank and his husband had to put their trust and confidence into a very special woman who they were proud to call their “surrogate”. Together, they have a very insightful understanding as to the type of individual it takes to become a surrogate, as well as what kind of rapport building is expected from the intended parents to maintain a harmonious journey for the surrogate.
Frank utilizes his previous experience to guide every journey as if he were one of the intended parents going through everything with you. Helping others become parents through surrogacy is very personal and close to his heart. Frank is by far the most hands-on agency owner you will encounter. Every surrogate mother receives his full and undivided attention. You can rest assured that he will always be there when you need him.
Why become a Surrogate with Golden Surrogacy?
- Compensation is held in a safe & secure third-party escrow account
- We do NOT issue a 1099 to our surrogates
- 5 star reviews from satisfied surrogates and intended parents (Google us!)
- Quality matches in a timely manner, while upholding your values and beliefs
- Experienced team of support coordinators to provide 24/7 assistance
- Hands-on Program Director who is a former Intended Parent
- BBB Accredited business that cares about its reputation and obligations
Below, Frank has outlined the process by compiling a simple and easy-to-follow guide. His goal is to make your surrogacy as stress-free as possible while you embark on this journey and give the incredible gift of life.
Also, please remember to visit the About page to discover our wonderful team.
If you fully meet our list of requirements, then it is time to begin:
- Click “Apply” located on our website to begin the process
- Verify your email address and complete the full Surrogate application and profile
- 60-90min phone consultation with the Program Director
- Sign Medical Release document
- Background check
- Insurance Review
- Medical history review
- Psychological Consultation
If all checks and evaluations were a Pass we move on to the Matching stage, which includes:
- Intended Parents will access our Surrogate database and your profile will be searchable
- Conference call with potential Intended Parents
- Schedule in-person meeting with Intended Parents
- Meet Intended Parents
- Confirm match with the Program Director
The Screening process includes:
- Medical screening for you and your partner/husband when applicable
- Medical screening for Intended Parents
Once all parties pass the medical screening and requirements as set forth by the clinic it will be time to sign and finalize the legal contract between you and the Intended Parents. The attorney will then provide a legal letter of clearance to the clinic which will allow medical procedures to commence.
- The Gestational Surrogate & Egg Donor will be instructed to begin taking fertility medication
- The fertility clinic will determine a retrieval date based on Egg Donor’s progress
- Following the egg retrieval, sperm and eggs will be combined to create embryos
- An embryo transfer date will be selected based on the embryo development (3 or 5 day transfer)
- 14 days after the transfer the clinic will confirm pregnancy via blood test
- Voila! You’re pregnant and well on your way to giving the gift of life!
The remainder of the process will consist of your Program Director, Frank Golden tracking the pregnancy very closely, ensuring checkup appointments are being conducted, that your Surrogate is fulfilling contractual obligations, and timely payments of escrow funds. Overall, Frank will be in constant contact with both Intended Parents and Surrogate to ensure a harmonious and pleasant experience!
During the second trimester, we follow up with the attorney to initiate the process of establishing birthrights. We will also assist in reaching out to the hospital where the birth is to take place and inform their staff of the impending surrogacy delivery. Intended Parents will most likely be accommodated with a private room for them and their new baby.
Hopefully this outline has been concise and easy to understand. Upon acceptance into our agency, both Frank and your assigned Support Coordinator will be guiding you every step of the way. We look forward to having the honor and privilege of assisting you with your very special journey through surrogacy!
Visit the FAQ page for answers to questions you may have or CONTACT US to receive more info from Frank Golden! Be sure to also check out our REQUIREMENTS to ensure you meet all of the criteria for a surrogate mother candidate.
Mon - Fri: 9am to 5pm
Sat - Sun: Closed